Research on Internet-based Teaching of English Newspaper Reading
- Xueai Zhao, Yingcong Zhao
- Corresponding Author
- Xueai Zhao
Available Online October 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/isca-13.2013.22How to use a DOI?
- constructivism; network environment; English newspaper reading teaching
- In order to develop Chinese student’s ability in reading English newspaper, the authors innovatively designed an internet-based teaching model for English newspaper reading course based on constructivism. Through a comparative study, the authors concluded that the new teaching pattern of English newspaper reading under network environment is more efficient in raising students’ reading ability than the traditional one. This new attempt in English newspaper reading teaching will introduce internet into English teaching reform in China, and promote the development in this field.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xueai Zhao AU - Yingcong Zhao PY - 2013/10 DA - 2013/10 TI - Research on Internet-based Teaching of English Newspaper Reading BT - 2013 International Conference on Information Science and Computer Applications (ISCA 2013) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/isca-13.2013.22 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/isca-13.2013.22 ID - Zhao2013/10 ER -