VIRE and Recursive-Verify Based RFID Location Algorithm
- Chang Wan, Wenhua Zeng, Lvqing Yang
- Corresponding Author
- Chang Wan
Available Online October 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/isca-13.2013.35How to use a DOI?
- RFID, location, VIRE, recursive-calibrate
- Currently RFID is a widely used technique in indoor location. Some related technology and algorithms using active tag for indoor location is studied in this paper. Based VIRE algorithm, an improved location algorithm is proposed by the introduction of a correction mechanism called recursive-calibrate to reach a higher accuracy of location. Simulation are also shown here to prove that the accuracy of localization is improved.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Chang Wan AU - Wenhua Zeng AU - Lvqing Yang PY - 2013/10 DA - 2013/10 TI - VIRE and Recursive-Verify Based RFID Location Algorithm BT - 2013 International Conference on Information Science and Computer Applications (ISCA 2013) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/isca-13.2013.35 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/isca-13.2013.35 ID - Wan2013/10 ER -