Modeling for Vibrio fischeri quorum sensing phenomenon based on Multicompartmental Gillespie algorithm
- Ji Hu, Xiaoping Wang, Xiaoping Xue
- Corresponding Author
- Ji Hu
Available Online October 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/isca-13.2013.38How to use a DOI?
- Biological systems; Quorum Sensing; Multicompartmental Gillespie algorithm; Formal Modeling and Analysis
- Our research purpose is abstracting computational model from the structure and function as well as collaboration among the biolo58gical cells. Quorum sensing P system means bacteria produce specific signaling molecules spontaneously and sense the change in their concentration. In this paper, we use multicompartmental Gillespie algorithm to model and simulate Vibrio fischeri’s quorum sensing phenomenon. We put forward an algorithm considering communication and synchronization of each reaction space in a multi-environment p system, whose effectiveness is verified by simulation tools such as CellDesigner and Scilab. At last we propose an idea of using this P System into Multi-Agent System.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ji Hu AU - Xiaoping Wang AU - Xiaoping Xue PY - 2013/10 DA - 2013/10 TI - Modeling for Vibrio fischeri quorum sensing phenomenon based on Multicompartmental Gillespie algorithm BT - 2013 International Conference on Information Science and Computer Applications (ISCA 2013) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/isca-13.2013.38 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/isca-13.2013.38 ID - Hu2013/10 ER -