Applications of Clonal Selection Algorithm Based on Tabu Criteria in Combinatorial Optimization
- Yongfei Miao, Yufu Yin, Yunpeng Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Yongfei Miao
Available Online October 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/isca-13.2013.52How to use a DOI?
- Tabu Algorithm; Clonal Selection Algorithm; Combinatorial Optimization; Hypermutation
- Clonal selection algorithm has a shortcoming when solving the problem of combinatorial optimization which is that the antibody diversity of population evolution declines in later stage. Therefore, this paper has improved the selection operator of this algorithm and introduced tabu criteria. What’s more, the benchmark of a typical combinatorial optimization problem is combined to carry out simulation analysis on this algorithm. The result shows that the improved clonal selection algorithm owns a better global convergence, stability and quick convergence ability to solve combinatorial optimization problems.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yongfei Miao AU - Yufu Yin AU - Yunpeng Wang PY - 2013/10 DA - 2013/10 TI - Applications of Clonal Selection Algorithm Based on Tabu Criteria in Combinatorial Optimization BT - 2013 International Conference on Information Science and Computer Applications (ISCA 2013) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/isca-13.2013.52 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/isca-13.2013.52 ID - Miao2013/10 ER -