One-Pot Reaction for Synthesis of 1,2,3-Triazole Thioethers from Iodotriazole, Sulfur and Alkylhalides/Tosylates
- Bei Yang, Yining Wen, Zhen Jiang, Linlin Zhang, Pan Yu, Ningning Liu, Jian Zhang, Qinpei Wu
- Corresponding Author
- Bei Yang
Available Online December 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/isesce-15.2015.42How to use a DOI?
- Triazole, Thioether, Copper, Halide, Tosylate, Reduction
- A tandem procedure catalyzed by CuI has been developed for the synthesis of 1,2,3-triazole thioethers. Treatment of iodo 1,2,3-triazole with sulfur and followed by reduction with NaBH4 and alkylation with alkylhalides or tosylates in one–pot forms various triazole thioethers under mild conditions. This sequential reaction exhibits remarkable features, such as efficiency, broad substrate scope, good functional group tolerance and easy operation.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Bei Yang AU - Yining Wen AU - Zhen Jiang AU - Linlin Zhang AU - Pan Yu AU - Ningning Liu AU - Jian Zhang AU - Qinpei Wu PY - 2015/12 DA - 2015/12 TI - One-Pot Reaction for Synthesis of 1,2,3-Triazole Thioethers from Iodotriazole, Sulfur and Alkylhalides/Tosylates BT - 2015 International Symposium on Energy Science and Chemical Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/isesce-15.2015.42 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/isesce-15.2015.42 ID - Yang2015/12 ER -