Influence Research of Thermal Power Unit's Extraction Steam for Power Grid Frequency Modulation
- Jun Li, Hui Zhang, Meng Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Jun Li
Available Online December 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/isesce-15.2015.45How to use a DOI?
- frequency modulation, thermal power unit, extraction steam, thermodynamic model
- Wind power and other new energy connected to power grid bring new challenges to optimal operation of power systems. The stability of power grid mainly depends on primary frequency compensation and secondary frequency compensation of thermal power units. But thermal power unit common have extraction conditions. In the analysis of thermodynamic system of thermal power unit, the relationship between thermal power extraction steam and unit's load has analyzed and calculated. The practical application results show that extraction affecting power capability of the unit, is not conducive to adjust the grid frequency.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jun Li AU - Hui Zhang AU - Meng Wang PY - 2015/12 DA - 2015/12 TI - Influence Research of Thermal Power Unit's Extraction Steam for Power Grid Frequency Modulation BT - 2015 International Symposium on Energy Science and Chemical Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/isesce-15.2015.45 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/isesce-15.2015.45 ID - Li2015/12 ER -