Research on the Methods of Releasing the Capacity of Railway for Transferring Freight Flow from Road to Railway
- Boliang Lin, Chang Liu, Jiaxi Wang, Siqi Liu
- Corresponding Author
- Boliang Lin
Available Online December 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/isesce-15.2015.61How to use a DOI?
- carbon emission; low-carbon transportation system; freight flow assignment; damping coefficient adjustment
- This paper firstly analyses the necessity of constructing low-carbon emission system in China and put forward the concept of reducing carbon emission by transferring freight flow from road to railway. The methods of releasing the capacity of railway are studied emphatically, including the cost of freight flow transferring, the principle and operating program of damping coefficient adjustment and specific route adjustment. Finally a case study was designed to show the application of the theory.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Boliang Lin AU - Chang Liu AU - Jiaxi Wang AU - Siqi Liu PY - 2015/12 DA - 2015/12 TI - Research on the Methods of Releasing the Capacity of Railway for Transferring Freight Flow from Road to Railway BT - 2015 International Symposium on Energy Science and Chemical Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/isesce-15.2015.61 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/isesce-15.2015.61 ID - Lin2015/12 ER -