Proceedings of the International Symposium on Social Sciences, Education, and Humanities (ISSEH 2018)

The Effect of Local Wisdom Values in Micro Enterprises Based on Creative Economic toward Their Competitiveness

Authors
Rochanda Wiradinata, Arie Indra Gunawan
Corresponding Author
Arie Indra Gunawan
Available Online March 2019.
DOI
https://doi.org/10.2991/isseh-18.2019.4How to use a DOI?
Keywords
values of local wisdom; micro-business; micro-enterprises; creative economy; competitiveness
Abstract

Micro-enterprises are one of the sectors that contribute the most to national income. But in its implementation micro businesses often have difficulties, especially in terms of competition. Creative economy is one of the choices for micro-businesses to collaborate to create something of value sale. Cirebon is an area that has a very high value of local wisdom. The value of this local wisdom enters all elements of life and also micro-businesses based on creative economy too. The purpose of this study was to find out and provide an overview of the influence of local wisdom values in creative economy-based micro-enterprises on the competitiveness in Cirebon region. This study uses quantitative research with simple random sampling with a total sample of 87 respondents in the culinary, craft, tourism, and performing arts sectors in the Cirebon region. Data analysis techniques used are descriptive statistics and inferential statistics. The results of this study indicate that there is effect of local wisdom values in creative economy-based micro-enterprises on the competitiveness of micro-business in the Cirebon region, the effect of values Local wisdom in micro-economy based on creative economy on the competitiveness of micro-enterprises is 59.3% and the remaining 40.7% is influenced by other factors.

Copyright
© 2019, the Authors. Published by Atlantis Press.
Open Access
This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/).

Download article (PDF)

Volume Title
Proceedings of the International Symposium on Social Sciences, Education, and Humanities (ISSEH 2018)
Series
Advances in Social Science, Education and Humanities Research
Publication Date
March 2019
ISBN
978-94-6252-692-1
ISSN
2352-5398
DOI
https://doi.org/10.2991/isseh-18.2019.4How to use a DOI?
Copyright
© 2019, the Authors. Published by Atlantis Press.
Open Access
This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/).

Cite this article

TY  - CONF
AU  - Rochanda Wiradinata
AU  - Arie Indra Gunawan
PY  - 2019/03
DA  - 2019/03
TI  - The Effect of Local Wisdom Values in Micro Enterprises Based on Creative Economic toward Their Competitiveness
BT  - Proceedings of the International Symposium on Social Sciences, Education, and Humanities (ISSEH 2018)
PB  - Atlantis Press
SP  - 16
EP  - 19
SN  - 2352-5398
UR  - https://doi.org/10.2991/isseh-18.2019.4
DO  - https://doi.org/10.2991/isseh-18.2019.4
ID  - Wiradinata2019/03
ER  -