The 8th Scientific Conference with International Participation “Information Technologies for Intelligent Decision Support” is organized by Ufa State Aviation Technical University, North Caucasus Federal University and Ugra Research Institute of Information Technologies in cooperation with Bashkir Branch of the Scientific Council of the Russian Academy of Sciences on the Methodology of Artificial Intelligence. The topics of the conference include (but not limited) the following:
- intelligent models, methods, technologies and systems;
- technologies of machine learning;
- system analysis and mathematical methods of decision making;
- decision making in complex systems;
- decision making in socio-economic systems;
- models and methods of estimating information security of objects;
- biotechnologies and information systems in medicine;
- philosophy of artificial intelligence.
The conference aim at bringing together researchers from different areas, including Distributed Systems, Management of Data and Knowledge, Computer Control. These areas are heavily related nowadays. Agent technology, Peer-to-Peer Information management and ubiquitous computing are just examples of the strong interrelationship between these disciplines. The Conference organizers would be happy to provide a platform for cross disciplinary discussions in the framework of the announced topics.
112 manuscripts were submitted totally, and 74 selected articles are included into these proceedings.
Organizing committee chairman and chief editor:
Nafisa Yusupova, Ufa State Aviation Technical University, Russia
Gouzel Shakhmametova, Ufa State Aviation Technical University, Russia
Konstantin Mironov, Ufa State Aviation Technical University, Russia
Ludmila Galimova, Ufa State Aviation Technical University, Russia