The Research of Control Technology for Four-rotor Aircraft Based on STM32
- X.Y. Feng, L.L. Yan, C.C. Ji
- Corresponding Author
- X.Y. Feng
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.15How to use a DOI?
- Four-rotor Aircraft; Attitude Control; Gyroscope; Quaternion; PID
- The four-rotor aircraft is different from the traditional helicopter. The four-rotor aircraft by changing the speed of the propeller implements various flight movements. According to the characteristics and dynamical features of four-rotor aircraft, this paper mainly studied an attitude control technology of the four-rotor aircraft based on STM32. The three-axis gyroscope and triaxial acceleration sensor of MPU6050 collect the original data, and the data is transmitted to the main controller by I2C. The data with noise is processed by the filter. The stability control problem for the flight attitude of the four-rotor aircraft is solved by using quaternion attitude algorithm, PWM and PID.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - X.Y. Feng AU - L.L. Yan AU - C.C. Ji PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - The Research of Control Technology for Four-rotor Aircraft Based on STM32 BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.15 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.15 ID - Feng2015/11 ER -