Synthesis of Modified Carbon Catalysts and Investigation of its Catalytic Activity in Reactions of Hydrocracking of Hydrocarbons on Two-stage Laboratory Setup
- S.K. Tanirbergenova, N.K. Zhylybayeva, A.B. Issayeva, G.M. Moldazhanova, Z.A. Mansurov, K. Zhumakhan
- Corresponding Author
- S.K. Tanirbergenova
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.42How to use a DOI?
- carbon; catalyst; cobaltmolybdenum catalyst; hydrogenation; hydrocarbons; hydrocracking; isocracking
- This paper presents the results concerning investigation of hydrocracking hydrocarbons on modified carbonaceous catalysts which were obtained by impregnation and coating of metals with using of Tonkeris (name of region) clay. The influence of obtained modified carbon catalysts on catalytic activity and stability in hydrocracking reactions of hydrocarbons on the enlarged iso-and hydrocracking setup were investigated.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - S.K. Tanirbergenova AU - N.K. Zhylybayeva AU - A.B. Issayeva AU - G.M. Moldazhanova AU - Z.A. Mansurov AU - K. Zhumakhan PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - Synthesis of Modified Carbon Catalysts and Investigation of its Catalytic Activity in Reactions of Hydrocracking of Hydrocarbons on Two-stage Laboratory Setup BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.42 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.42 ID - Tanirbergenova2015/11 ER -