Application of Mathematical Morphology in Simulation of Electrical Properties
- Qiang fu Kong, Hua chao Sun
- Corresponding Author
- Qiang fu Kong
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.53How to use a DOI?
- Mathematic morphology; Open operation; numerical simulation of electrical properties; the fluid distribution
- This paper applied the mathematical morphology method to the digital core electrical simulation, used opening operation in mathematical morphological to characterized fluid distribution under different saturation in pore space, laid the foundation for the further study on the variation of resistance increase index, and also analyzed some disadvantages of mathematical morphology method in the simulation of electrical properties.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Qiang fu Kong AU - Hua chao Sun PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - Application of Mathematical Morphology in Simulation of Electrical Properties BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.53 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.53 ID - Kong2015/11 ER -