Application of Trackball in Visualization of Ionospheric Parameters
- Cun Shen, Jing Fang, Zhe Wang, Qingjin Ma, Chunhua Jiang, Chen Zhou
- Corresponding Author
- Cun Shen
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.58How to use a DOI?
- Trackball; Free Rotation; Visualization; OpenGL
- In this paper, we designed and developed a visualization software of ionospheric parameters, which is based on International Reference Ionosphere model and OpenGL package. We implemented the free rotation of three-dimensional model by trackball, and wrote a program to implement three-dimensional visualization model of ionospheric parameters using the data obtained from IRI model. This program allows the user to interact with the software by mouse, so that they can observe and understand regional and temporal variation of ionospheric parameters intuitively and comprehensively.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Cun Shen AU - Jing Fang AU - Zhe Wang AU - Qingjin Ma AU - Chunhua Jiang AU - Chen Zhou PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - Application of Trackball in Visualization of Ionospheric Parameters BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.58 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.58 ID - Shen2015/11 ER -