Analysis of Low Carbon Energy Application in Ascension Rural Landscape Transformation
- Lei Bao, Zhipeng Wu, Xuedong Yang
- Corresponding Author
- Lei Bao
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.72How to use a DOI?
- low carbon energy; Hebei Province Rural; renovation; solar energy; life cycle
- With our country urbanization development, upgrading rural areas gradually attract attention, Hebei government formulated the “Hebei Province Rural Landscape Transformation Promotion Planning and Design Technical Guidelines” in 2013 (hereinafter referred to as the “guidelines”), the use of new energy has been included in the guide , and is one of the 15 special, and use of low carbon energy is also the important content of new energy utilization. The aims of this paper is analyzing the problems existing in current rural planning, summarize the low carbon energy application methods in planning of rural landscape promotion renovation in Hebei Province. As the result puts forward the measures of solar lighting, Flat plate solar photovoltaic power generation, Solar water heater and the suggestions.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Lei Bao AU - Zhipeng Wu AU - Xuedong Yang PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - Analysis of Low Carbon Energy Application in Ascension Rural Landscape Transformation BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.72 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.72 ID - Bao2015/11 ER -