Design of Phase-Shifted Full-Bridge Switching Power Supply Transformer
- Xiaoluo Jiang, Zhengqin Li, Bingbing Liu
- Corresponding Author
- Xiaoluo Jiang
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.75How to use a DOI?
- Power Transformer; Switching Power Supply; Phase-Shifted Full-Bridge
- The design of the switching power supply transformer, applied to the phase-shifted full-bridge inverter circuit as an example, is discussed in this paper. First, the main circuit of the phase-shifted full-bridge inverter is presented, and the basic design considerations from references are reviewed. Then the design processes are presented step by step, in which the detailed calculations are provided. Finally the testing data of some samples is given, and some suggestions are offered to get best efficiency and performance, which is helpful for practical design and production.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiaoluo Jiang AU - Zhengqin Li AU - Bingbing Liu PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - Design of Phase-Shifted Full-Bridge Switching Power Supply Transformer BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.75 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.75 ID - Jiang2015/11 ER -