Condensed Products of Boron Combustion in Secondary Chamber
- D.P. Liu, Z.X. Xia, J.X. Hu, L.Y. Huang
- Corresponding Author
- D.P. Liu
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.78How to use a DOI?
- Boron Combustion; Condensed Production; Secondary Chamber
- A experimental setup has been designed for boron particles ignition and combustion. A sampling system with sampling devices has been developed and used to collected condensed combustion products during the tests. The boron combustion products in different test axial locations were sampled and analysed by SEM, EDS and XRD. Agglomeration was formed during heating and combusting and became small while combustion in the secondary chamber. Three products of particles, squamas and protonemas presented orderly.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - D.P. Liu AU - Z.X. Xia AU - J.X. Hu AU - L.Y. Huang PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - Condensed Products of Boron Combustion in Secondary Chamber BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.78 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.78 ID - Liu2015/11 ER -