Model of Gun-missile Anti-tank Operational Efficiency based on Bidirectional Queuing Theory
- H.L Wang, Y. Li, J. X Huo, W. He
- Corresponding Author
- H.L Wang
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.85How to use a DOI?
- Gun-missile; Anti-tank; Service Probability; Bidirectional Queue Theory
- In modern anti-tank battle, to forefend the large scale assault of enemy armor forces aiming at import targets and areas, defense troops always adopts the way of multilayer deploying including vehicle tank defense missile, anti-tank cannon and terminal guided projectile. Based on queuing theory and anti-tank fighting theory, the bidirectional queuing theory model for gun-missile operational efficiency was presented, which was built to analyze the influence of some factors such as targets mobility, fighting distance, weapons number, and weather conditions on the operation efficiency. The application to emblematical campaign hypothesis and its difference compared with common queuing model was presented and showed its validity and practicability.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - H.L Wang AU - Y. Li AU - J. X Huo AU - W. He PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - Model of Gun-missile Anti-tank Operational Efficiency based on Bidirectional Queuing Theory BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.85 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.85 ID - Wang2015/11 ER -