Economic Analysis of Rice Transport Machine Replacing Manual Operation
- M.Y. Zhang, J.Y. Wei, D.D. Bai, X.T. Wang
- Corresponding Author
- M.Y. Zhang
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.93How to use a DOI?
- rice transport machine; man-machine efficiency; economic analysis
- Rice production mechanization has important practical significance to ensure food security, improve the production efficiency, and reduce labor cost. This article is based on field investigation data of transfer machine running situation. By the statistical method, it studies the transfer machine and man-machine efficiency, investment payback period and cost, and the influence of transport machine on the field of soil compaction. The results show that the rice transport machine, compared with manual operation, can save labor cost 7 to 9 times, farmers bought transport machine only spend two years recovering the investment and profit. After rice transport machine achieves batch production, it can fill the gaps in rice production. It also helps to realize the fully mechanization in rice production.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - M.Y. Zhang AU - J.Y. Wei AU - D.D. Bai AU - X.T. Wang PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - Economic Analysis of Rice Transport Machine Replacing Manual Operation BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.93 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.93 ID - Zhang2015/11 ER -