Application of Reliability Centered Maintenance Concept to Petrochemical Industry
- P. Umpawanwong, P. Chutima
- Corresponding Author
- P. Umpawanwong
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.107How to use a DOI?
- Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM); Preventive Maintenance (PM)
- Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) is a well-known method in several industries. RCM is a structure decision process to cost-effective determines and optimum maintenance requirements. This paper proposes the application of the RCM concept to a petrochemical case study. The results indicate that preventive maintenance plans and available time of maintenance staff are improved significantly.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - P. Umpawanwong AU - P. Chutima PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - Application of Reliability Centered Maintenance Concept to Petrochemical Industry BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.107 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.107 ID - Umpawanwong2015/11 ER -