A Study on the Monitoring System of the Recharge Water Treatment of Surface Water
- Guangyu Dong, Yuhong Du, Liancheng Wang, Enhua Liu
- Corresponding Author
- Guangyu Dong
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.109How to use a DOI?
- Recharging of ground water; Nano-filter technology; Automatic monitoring; Water treatment
- For the more rational exploitation and utilization of geothermal water resources, the underground heat reservoir must be recharged. Concerning the relatively small amount of the recharged geothermal tail-water, the proposal to make use of the surface water for recharging is advanced in this paper. Through this method, we can develop a ground water treatment procedure that can attend to the need of this recharge and establish a mathematical model in between the optimal dosage, the mud amount and the influent water turbidity. By testing sensors, PLC, frequency converter, metering pump and motorized valve online, we can collect data and information. Furthermore, combining those with the long-distance data communications and the configuration monitoring technology, we can design and develop the surface-water recharging water treatment monitoring system that suits the project. The monitoring system could cut the water treatment costs and improve the management and efficiency at the premise of guaranteeing the amount of processed water and the quality of effluent water.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Guangyu Dong AU - Yuhong Du AU - Liancheng Wang AU - Enhua Liu PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - A Study on the Monitoring System of the Recharge Water Treatment of Surface Water BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.109 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.109 ID - Dong2015/11 ER -