A Long-term Power Purchase Optimization Method Considering the Equal Completion Progress and Minimize Power Purchase Cost
- Haihua Cheng, Yaxian Zheng, Bike Xue, Jian Gen, Zhenglin Yang, Ben Zhang, Yang Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Haihua Cheng
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.113How to use a DOI?
- Long term power purchase optimization; Minimize power purchase cost; Equal completion progress
- The current long-term purchase power optimization, mainly consider the equal completion policy requirements, and do not consider the optimization of power purchasing cost. This paper presents a long-term power purchase optimization method, which uses the electricity purchasing cost as the goal, with the equal completion as the constraint, considering the generator load rate, unit maintenance and other constraints. It is MIP model which using provincial data to analysis.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Haihua Cheng AU - Yaxian Zheng AU - Bike Xue AU - Jian Gen AU - Zhenglin Yang AU - Ben Zhang AU - Yang Wang PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - A Long-term Power Purchase Optimization Method Considering the Equal Completion Progress and Minimize Power Purchase Cost BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.113 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.113 ID - Cheng2015/11 ER -