Analysis on the Level and Strategy of Port-City Interation Development in Xiamen
- S.J. Chen, J.S. Huang, H.X. Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- S.J. Chen
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.150How to use a DOI?
- Correlation analysis; Regression analysis; Economic contribution; Interactive development
- The relationship between port and city economy becomes more closely under the trend of world economic integration, Ports play a significant role in promoting the urban economic development. At the same time, the development of urban economy also brings strong support for the development of ports. Correlation analysis and regression analysis were used to analyze Xiamen harbor city interaction development level, then put forward some development strategies for the existing problems. It may have some reference significance to achieve "Beautiful Xiamen" strategic planning.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - S.J. Chen AU - J.S. Huang AU - H.X. Zhang PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - Analysis on the Level and Strategy of Port-City Interation Development in Xiamen BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.150 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.150 ID - Chen2015/11 ER -