The Research on the Coordination of Urban Planning and Land Use Planning — the Case of Langfang City
- Yujia Guo, Jun Yin, Yonggang Hao, Jianghai Ji, Zhe Shang
- Corresponding Author
- Yujia Guo
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.153How to use a DOI?
- Urban planning; Land use planning; Coordination; Langfang city
- This paper analyzes the laws and regulations of urban planning and land use planning, then presents the contradictory and uncoordinated condition. Regarding to the conflict of the two planning in the practical, we offer some suggestions in order to keep them harmoniously developing. Authors take Langfang city as an example and discuss about the coordination of urban planning and land use planning, then offer proposals for the two kinds of planning.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yujia Guo AU - Jun Yin AU - Yonggang Hao AU - Jianghai Ji AU - Zhe Shang PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - The Research on the Coordination of Urban Planning and Land Use Planning — the Case of Langfang City BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.153 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.153 ID - Guo2015/11 ER -