The Analysis of the Spatial Distribution and Its Characteristics for China’s Township Enterprises over the Past 10 years
- Lei Niu, Chen Chen, Yuhua Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Lei Niu
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.160How to use a DOI?
- township enterprise; evolvement of spatial pattern; regional characteristic
- After the founding of the PRC, the rapid development of China’s township enterprises promoted the national economy. But China’s township enterprises were facing to problems, such as the space pattern dispersion, space organization inefficiency, and unsustainable environmental effects etc. This paper selected three indicators(the number of enterprises, the employees, and its gross output value)of 2000-2010 from “township enterprises and agricultural product processing industry Yearbook” to study spatial-temporal features of it on a national and regional scale, and finds that the development tendency of township enterprise becomes higher and higher, the number of enterprises, output efficiency and employees are not synchronized in the growth rate and fluctuation, but all began gathering, the agglomeration level of gross output is the most prominent. The three zones gap became more larger and intra-regional differences also large, regional economical conditions and natural foundation became the key points.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Lei Niu AU - Chen Chen AU - Yuhua Wang PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - The Analysis of the Spatial Distribution and Its Characteristics for China’s Township Enterprises over the Past 10 years BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.160 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.160 ID - Niu2015/11 ER -