A New Comprehensive Evaluation Method for Construction Results of the Power System Communication Networks
- Biyao Huang, Guojun Liu, Huixia Ding, Yunpo Wang, Qi Yang, Ying Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Biyao Huang
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.171How to use a DOI?
- Power System Communication Networks; Comprehensive evaluation; Analytic Hierarchy Process; Fuzzy Decision Theory
- Power system communication networks are responsible for data transmitting among different entities in power systems. This paper aims to propose a method for the comprehensive evaluation for construction results of the power system communication networks. Firstly, factors in a multi-criteria decision making approach can be arranged in a hierarchic structure based on the Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP),then the Fuzzy Decision Theory (FDT) is used to combine the factors into one. The method proposed in this paper can be used to provide necessary basis for decision making with certain credibility. In the end, this paper provide a case for validating the method based on statistical data from State Grid Corporation of China.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Biyao Huang AU - Guojun Liu AU - Huixia Ding AU - Yunpo Wang AU - Qi Yang AU - Ying Zhang PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - A New Comprehensive Evaluation Method for Construction Results of the Power System Communication Networks BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.171 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.171 ID - Huang2015/11 ER -