The Implementation of Intelligent Biochemical Monitoring System based on Cloud Platform
- T.L. Gao, Y.L. Wang, M.L. Shu, S.J. Duan, X.G. Gao
- Corresponding Author
- T.L. Gao
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.178How to use a DOI?
- Wireless intelligent terminal; MSP430; Bluetooth; Biochemistry; Cloud computing
- In order to grasp the developing rules of chronic illness better, give timely and accurate treatment, and reduce the risk of syndromes occuring, we need more time for patients with some of themselves long-term health indicators for monitoring, and adjust the diet structure and treatment. Aiming at the present development situation and social demand of current cloud computing and health awareness, this paper mainly designed a system of Intelligent biochemical monitor system based on cloud computing. The system uses wireless sensor technology, Bluetooth technology, network communication technology and cloud storage technology based on cloud computing. It is composed of the wireless biochemical data collection sensor, intelligent mobile terminal and the cloud platform. It can complete the measurement of biochemical data, wireless data transmission, data storage, historical data trend and intelligent risk early warning function conveniently and reliably.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - T.L. Gao AU - Y.L. Wang AU - M.L. Shu AU - S.J. Duan AU - X.G. Gao PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - The Implementation of Intelligent Biochemical Monitoring System based on Cloud Platform BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.178 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.178 ID - Gao2015/11 ER -