Analysis of the Influence of Meteorological Factors on GPS Tropospheric Delay Correction
- Longlong Yin, Haibo Yuan, Shaowu Dong, Jihai Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Longlong Yin
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.182How to use a DOI?
- Tropospheric delay; Meteorological parameters; GPS timing
- Tropospheric delay is one of the important errors in positioning and timing. Lots of researches have been done, and many tropospheric correction models have been proposed. The precision of the models change with the location and meteorological conditions of the user. Significant improvements will been made within the precision of positioning and timing on researching tropospheric correction models. In this paper, the effects of different factors on the precision of tropospheric correction models are analyzed, and their proportions in the measurement uncertainty are elaborated. Based on the two years ZTD (zenith tropospheric delay) of BJFS station, the effects of meteorological parameters on the zenith delay correction are analyzed, and the precision of various models are compared. The result shows that the precision of models are the highest by using direct meteorological measurements, and the precision of ENGONS and UNB3 follow, and the models using reference atmospheric information get poor precision.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Longlong Yin AU - Haibo Yuan AU - Shaowu Dong AU - Jihai Zhang PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - Analysis of the Influence of Meteorological Factors on GPS Tropospheric Delay Correction BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.182 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.182 ID - Yin2015/11 ER -