Reflection on Textual Transformation between the Similar Languages
- Qing Yu, I. Dawa, Ling Wang, T. Aniwar
- Corresponding Author
- Qing Yu
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.186How to use a DOI?
- Mongolian language; similar language cross processing; data-driven approach; knowledge-based rule bank; DP algorithm
- In this paper, we discuss a method of a textual transformation between the similar languages taking Mongolian as an example. The textual transformation approach is performed by combining a knowledge-based rule bank with data driven method. DP algorithm (dynamic programming) is applied to matching of the source and target language words. Our experimental results demonstrate that the proposed method has achieved 83.9% transformation accuracy (in F-measure) from NM (Cyrillic) to TM (Traditional Mongolian) text, and 88.1% for NM to TODO.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Qing Yu AU - I. Dawa AU - Ling Wang AU - T. Aniwar PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - Reflection on Textual Transformation between the Similar Languages BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.186 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.186 ID - Yu2015/11 ER -