Research on Sound Field Simulation Based Annoyance Evaluation Methodology Considering Mixed Noise Sources in Workshop
- Yonghui Zhang, Jinming Chen, Bohan Lv, Jihong Yan
- Corresponding Author
- Yonghui Zhang
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.198How to use a DOI?
- Workshop; ; Acoustic Field; Noise Annoyance; Simulation; Quantitative Analysis
- A quantitative mathematical model of mixed noise sources is proposed, which based on equivalent consecutive sound level , aiming at overcoming the defect of A-weighted sound level, by workers’ subjective response to noises cannot be represented. Multiple acoustic field Contour map is used to visualize the distribution of noise level and the noise level of a workshop can be calculated. Then the annoyance model combined with the predictive noise level is used to calculate the people’s "subjective response" to noise. Finally, we take a FMS workshop as an example in order to illustrate and verify these proposed models, and it shows that the model can predict total annoyance well. This proposed method provides not only a new way to evaluate the noise influence of mechanical processing environment, but also a quatitative tool for assessing the compatibility of equipment and environment.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yonghui Zhang AU - Jinming Chen AU - Bohan Lv AU - Jihong Yan PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - Research on Sound Field Simulation Based Annoyance Evaluation Methodology Considering Mixed Noise Sources in Workshop BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.198 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.198 ID - Zhang2015/11 ER -