The Application of Ad Hoc Network in the Design of Helmet-type Information Platform for Earthquake Search and Rescue Missions
- L.Y. Zhao, W.J. Hu, M. Deng
- Corresponding Author
- L.Y. Zhao
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.200How to use a DOI?
- AD HOC network; AODV protocol; helmet; Information transmit
- The helmet-type information platform is used for the multi-source information acquisition and processing. Based on the AD HOC network and AODV protocol, the information from different devices and sensors transmits from rescuers to other members, such as the audio and video signal, the GPS, the poisonous gas sensors. With the network, the rescuers can connect staffs in one team or different teams, also can connect the control center. It provides more efficient collection and transmission of the field information, more accurate rescue decision and eventually improves the efficiency of rescuer.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - L.Y. Zhao AU - W.J. Hu AU - M. Deng PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - The Application of Ad Hoc Network in the Design of Helmet-type Information Platform for Earthquake Search and Rescue Missions BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.200 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.200 ID - Zhao2015/11 ER -