Civil-military Integration Equipment Research and Comparative Manufacturing
- J.Q. Zhao, F. Liang, H.W. Bai
- Corresponding Author
- J.Q. Zhao
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.208How to use a DOI?
- Comparative Advantage; Civil-Military Integration; the Distribution of Resources
- The development of civil-military integration is not only the national strategic deployment, but also the only way to speed up the transformation of the mode of generating combat capabilities. The distribution of resources is the core of civil-military integration development and the key of civil-military integration construction effect. This paper mainly applies comparative advantage theory to analyze the superiority of military enterprises and private enterprises on equipment research and production in order to realize the optimization of resource distribution.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - J.Q. Zhao AU - F. Liang AU - H.W. Bai PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - Civil-military Integration Equipment Research and Comparative Manufacturing BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.208 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.208 ID - Zhao2015/11 ER -