Recruitment and selection of dual-qualification nursing teachers: a fuzzy analytic hierarchy process approach
- Honglin Chen, Xia Li, Jianghua Zhu, Liren Li
- Corresponding Author
- Honglin Chen
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.217How to use a DOI?
- Dual-qualification nursing teacher; Recruitment; Quantitative analyzing method; Analytic hierarchy process
- Dual-qualification nursing teachers are nurses who both teach and practice. However, it is still an unresolved issue to recruit and select a high-quality dual-qualification nursing teacher. This paper sets up a comprehensive assessment system model for dual-qualification nursing teacher recruitment, which was built by analytic hierarchy process (AHP). The model includes four sides such as biographical analysis, theoretical knowledge examination, clinical nursing skills assessment, and interview and lecture. Then the weight coefficients of indexes are determined by AHP. It provides a quantitative analyzing method for dual-qualification nursing teacher recruitment.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Honglin Chen AU - Xia Li AU - Jianghua Zhu AU - Liren Li PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - Recruitment and selection of dual-qualification nursing teachers: a fuzzy analytic hierarchy process approach BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.217 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.217 ID - Chen2015/11 ER -