A Practical Authentication with Key Agreement Protocol for Satellite Communications on ECC
- H.H. Huang, J.H. Chen, B.J. Huang
- Corresponding Author
- H.H. Huang
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.220How to use a DOI?
- satellite communications; authentication; ECC; DoS attack
- In order to remove the pitfalls and enhance the subsequent schemes, a practical authentication scheme is introduced by using elliptic curve cryptosystem (ECC) and identity-based cryptography (IBC) with three-round handshake identification system. It supports seven essential advantages and adequate security attributes. The high performance and countering the strong DoS attack are two main superiorities.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - H.H. Huang AU - J.H. Chen AU - B.J. Huang PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - A Practical Authentication with Key Agreement Protocol for Satellite Communications on ECC BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.220 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.220 ID - Huang2015/11 ER -