Effect of Schisandra Chinensis Baill Distilled by Ethanol on Ageing Mice Model Induced by D-galactose
- Mingsan Miao, Yan Li, Tan Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Mingsan Miao
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.234How to use a DOI?
- Schisandra Chinensis Baill distilled by ethanol; D-galactose; laneuria; brain organization.
- To observe the effect of Schisandra Chinensis Baill distilled by ethanol on brain organization in aged mice model induced by D-galactose. Method: Injecting 5% D-galactose saline solution in neck back to the subcutaneous of mice to make the laneuria mice model for 40 days. From the 11th day,respectively fill the mice with big, small dosage of Schisandra Chinensis Baill distilled by ethanol Naokangling troche and the same dosage of saline everyday. The other one was set up the blank comparing group which hyodermicing saline in the scruff. To the end of model last, decapitated brain of mice, re-admission 1/2 of the brain fastenned by formalin, taking 1/2 of the remaining of the brain fastnened by Glutaraldehyde and observed by organization pathology and electron microscope. Results: Compared with the model group, big small dosage of Schisandra Chinensis Baill distilled by ethanol groups could both improve the nerve cell, and shows some relativity to dosage. Conclusion: Schisandra Chinensis Baill distilled by ethanol could improve pallium nerve cell, pectin cell and hippocampi nerve cell of mice
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Mingsan Miao AU - Yan Li AU - Tan Wang PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - Effect of Schisandra Chinensis Baill Distilled by Ethanol on Ageing Mice Model Induced by D-galactose BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.234 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.234 ID - Miao2015/11 ER -