Novel Nitro Derivatives of Benzothiadiazine 1,1-Dioxide as Aldose Reductase Inhibitors
- Shaoqi Yang, Xiangyu Qin, Tianwei Luo, Xin Hao, Changjin Zhu
- Corresponding Author
- Shaoqi Yang
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.260How to use a DOI?
- Nitro compound; benzothiadiazine 1,1-dioxide; aldose reductase inhibitor
- Novel nitro-benzothiadiazine 1,1-dioxide derivatives were synthesized and tested for their inhibitory activity against aldose reductase. Of them, 5-nitro and 8-nitro bearing ones displayed significant activity in IC50 values of 4.6 and 13.45µM. Their docking behaviors were also studied.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Shaoqi Yang AU - Xiangyu Qin AU - Tianwei Luo AU - Xin Hao AU - Changjin Zhu PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - Novel Nitro Derivatives of Benzothiadiazine 1,1-Dioxide as Aldose Reductase Inhibitors BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.260 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.260 ID - Yang2015/11 ER -