Extraction of Lignin from Wheat Straw in 1, 4-Butanediol Medium Catalyzed by NaOH
- H.Z. Jia, Y.Z. Li, Y.K. Wang, H.Q. Yin, Q.S. Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- H.Z. Jia
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.267How to use a DOI?
- 1, 4-butanediol; wheat straw; lignin; base catalyzed
- Wheat straw lignin was extracted in 1, 4-butanediol medium catalyzed by NaOH for the first time. Reaction time, temperature, dosage of NaOH and 1, 4-butanediol, as well as volume percentage of 1,4-butanediol medium were optimized to improve lignin recovery in the experiment. As a result, lignin yield was up to 74% when the reaction condition was: 10% (w/w) of NaOH, volume of 60% BDO medium is six times of the quality of WS, reaction time for 3 h at 120 .
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - H.Z. Jia AU - Y.Z. Li AU - Y.K. Wang AU - H.Q. Yin AU - Q.S. Zhang PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - Extraction of Lignin from Wheat Straw in 1, 4-Butanediol Medium Catalyzed by NaOH BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.267 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.267 ID - Jia2015/11 ER -