A Fault Feeder Selection Method Based On Transient Amplitude Fault Measure
- Guangtai Yan, Jiawen Liang, Xintao Wang, Anhua Liu, Yang Bai
- Corresponding Author
- Guangtai Yan
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.275How to use a DOI?
- resonant grounding system; single-phase ground fault; zero mode initial current; transient amplitude fault measure; ATP simulation
- In order to accurately detect single-phase resonant network grounding fault, puts forward a fault line selection method based on fault transient amplitude measurement. Through the analysis of fault feeder modulus transform, after occurrence of a fault and normal feeder, using wavelet modulus maxima characteristics of current zero mode, obtained initial current wavelet modulus maxima of law. Combining the definition of the law and the general fault measure, defined the transient amplitude fault measurement. The amplitude of the transient fault feeder fault measure maximum amplitude, transient fault measure normal feeder is greater than 0 and close to 0. According to detect the fault feeder. Theoretical analysis and ATP simulation results show that, this method can effectively and accurately detect single-phase resonant network grounding fault, not influenced by arc suppression coil, it proves the correctness of this method.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Guangtai Yan AU - Jiawen Liang AU - Xintao Wang AU - Anhua Liu AU - Yang Bai PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - A Fault Feeder Selection Method Based On Transient Amplitude Fault Measure BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.275 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.275 ID - Yan2015/11 ER -