The Mechanism Research of Cooling Tower Scaling Factors in HVDC Valve Cooling System
- Pengfei Cui, Zhiliang Lu, Yuliang Wen, Zhimin Lu, Shaojun Yang
- Corresponding Author
- Pengfei Cui
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.282How to use a DOI?
- physical chemistry; valve cooling system; scale; contrastive analysise
- By the method of field test, from the heating power, abandoned water, temperature of circulating water, flow of spray water altogether four aspects, to study the causes of scaling in cooling tower, and through the way of crosscheck in water quality analysis and scaling test, to find out the trend and degree of the influence of fouling rate, and through the analysis of the results, the rationalization proposal is put forward.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Pengfei Cui AU - Zhiliang Lu AU - Yuliang Wen AU - Zhimin Lu AU - Shaojun Yang PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - The Mechanism Research of Cooling Tower Scaling Factors in HVDC Valve Cooling System BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.282 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.282 ID - Cui2015/11 ER -