Trade Imbalance of Shanghai Information Industry based on Ternary Marginal Model
- J.W. Zhang, J.H. Duan, W.Y. Huang, L.J. Li
- Corresponding Author
- J.W. Zhang
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.293How to use a DOI?
- Shanghai Information Industry (SHII); Trade Imbalance; Ternary Marginal Model
- In this paper, on the basis of international trade theory, the “Ternary Marginal Model” is used to conduct structural effects of trade imbalance from the perspective of trade security. Our research can be divided into following three parts: the overview of the current situation of SHII, the introduction of “Ternary Marginal Model” and the analysis of trade imbalances by using this model.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - J.W. Zhang AU - J.H. Duan AU - W.Y. Huang AU - L.J. Li PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - Trade Imbalance of Shanghai Information Industry based on Ternary Marginal Model BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.293 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.293 ID - Zhang2015/11 ER -