Design of Data Communication Network and Communication Software in Rural Substations
- Q.C. Chen, H. Li, B. Li, C. Liu, J.Y. Liu, L. Cai, L. Xia
- Corresponding Author
- Q.C. Chen
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.337How to use a DOI?
- Rural electric network; Substation automation; Data communication network
- Combining with integrated Substation Automation Systems, this paper describes the data communications and the development trends of the Substation Automation Systems, which is suited to the new or modified rural substations. The paper also presents the design methods of the Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) software, which can meet a variety of interface types and protocols.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Q.C. Chen AU - H. Li AU - B. Li AU - C. Liu AU - J.Y. Liu AU - L. Cai AU - L. Xia PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - Design of Data Communication Network and Communication Software in Rural Substations BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.337 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.337 ID - Chen2015/11 ER -