The Time Complexity Analysis for a Kind of Neural Network with Rational Spline Functions
- Daiyuan Zhang, Hongyan Bao
- Corresponding Author
- Daiyuan Zhang
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.435How to use a DOI?
- Neural Network; Rational Spline Function; Weight Function; Time Complexity
- Based on the results of weight function neural networks, the time complexity for a kind of neural network with rational spline functions is analyzed. We derive the complexity results by interpolation theories and algorithms. We find a linear relationship between the time complexity and the number of patterns. We also conclude that the time complexity is proportional to the input and output dimensions of the neural network. It shows that the results proposed in this paper have many potential applications.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Daiyuan Zhang AU - Hongyan Bao PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - The Time Complexity Analysis for a Kind of Neural Network with Rational Spline Functions BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.435 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.435 ID - Zhang2015/11 ER -