Physiological mechanisms of emotional intelligence in operators with different work efficiency
- 10.2991/itsmssm-17.2017.41How to use a DOI?
- emotional intelligence, operators` work, work efficiency, physiological mechanisms, bioelectrical activity of brain
- In this work it is shown that the effectiveness of operator's activities is higher in individuals with medium emotional intelligence than in those with low emotional intelligence. It is achieved due to the greater expression of the alpha rhythm for 69 % in amplitude and for 78 % in the index, low-frequency beta-rhythm amplitude for 50 %, lower expression of the delta-rhythm in the index for 22 % at rest. In addition, the group with medium emotional intelligence compared to the group with low emotional intelligence demonstrates 10.5 % higher ability for emotional assessment of faces, 8.9 % more developed ability to understand emotional transitions, 13.6 % better ability for emotional assessment of the images and 75.9 % higher ability to describe their emotional state.
- © 2017, the Authors. Published by Atlantis Press.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/).
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Rodion Kudrin AU - Elena Lifanova AU - Nikolai Sentiabrev AU - Maksim Dyatlov AU - Mikhail Budnikov PY - 2017/12 DA - 2017/12 TI - Physiological mechanisms of emotional intelligence in operators with different work efficiency BT - Proceedings of the IV International research conference "Information technologies in Science, Management, Social sphere and Medicine" (ITSMSSM 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SP - 193 EP - 195 SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-17.2017.41 DO - 10.2991/itsmssm-17.2017.41 ID - Kudrin2017/12 ER -