On 5-8 December 2017 in Tomsk, the IV International Scientific Conference “Information technologies in science, management, social sphere and medicine” was held. The Program contained 11 goals providing interconnection and balance between components of sustainable development (economic, social, medicine and ecological). The document emphasizes the need to develop innovation technologies and strengthen international cooperation and partnership in all regions and countries.
We offer set of papers including in Proceeding that interconnects scientific ideas and instruments aimed to accelerate the implementation through the novels in information technologies sphere.
The papers were split between the eleven main conference topics and concomitant sections.
1. Section 1, “Information technologies for decision support”, present an information-system development and knowledge management, managing, decision-support systems that integrate knowledge with data mining, support decision-making, supply-chain management, marketing and logistics.
2. Section 2, “Modeling in scientific research”, includes sophisticated mathematical descriptions for theoretical and experimental issues in physics and engineering.
3. Section 3, “Information systems and technologies”, provides both practical and theoretical treatises on the issue of communication, intelligence and software design.
4. Section 4, “Information society and economic education in the conditions of digital transformation of business”", makes readers familiar with saving approaches and techniques in context with information techniques capabilities for society, education and business.
5. Section 5, “Information technologies and modeling in the economy”, begins with recruitment aspects and continues many of those on company evaluation, and management in education and industries.
6. Section 6, “Information technologies in telecommunications and cloud calculations”, devotes such a field of cloud as virtualization trend in multilevel distributed systems.
7. Section 7, “System research and information technologies in polyethno-cultural educational environment: status, problems, and prospects”, development of Information Systems program is an adaptation of an existing educational program in information systems design and verification to modern requirements for graduate programs.
8. Section 8, “Information technologies in education. Electronic training”, opens the problems of distance learning systems and their applicableness for Russian Federation.
9. Section 9, “Mathematical methods and information technologies in medicine”, presents several solutions for analysis and diagnosis in medical and biological intelligent systems.
10. Section 10, “Mathematical methods, modeling and information technologies in humanitarian researches”, introduces effective informatics techniques based analysis for psychological and social studies.
11. Section 11, “Information technologies in economics and management”, develop the analytical understand the dynamics of technology within and across organizations, management abilities, problem-solving attitude to make successful innovations out of new ideas.
The papers presented at this conference were selected after extensive reviews by the Program Committee and peer reviewers. Generous support for the conference was provided by Russian Foundation for Basic Research (№ 17-07-20575).
The intensity with which informative technologiesare advancing in all of the subfields covered by ITSMSSM 2017 demonstrates extreme rapidness. Thus we expect that the future descended conferences will give further stimulation to research similar to this most recent did, as reflected by the contributions presented in this proceedings collection.
Berestneva O.G., Dr.Sci., Professor (Institute of Cybernetics of TPU, Tomsk)
Tikhomirov AA, Dr.Sci., Professor, Vice-President of the IIA, UN expert (INHA University, Incheon, Republic of Korea)
Trufanov AL, Dr.Sci., Professor (IRNITU, Irkutsk)
Kataev M.Y. Dr.Sci., Professor (TUSUR, Tomsk)