Applying Built-in Virtual Personal Assistant for Educational Equipment
- Jinghui Yang, Yavor Stefanov, Zhe Li, Kesheng Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Jinghui Yang
Available Online November 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iwama-16.2016.4How to use a DOI?
- hardware equipment; virtual personal assistant; the education system; digital generation
- The report exposes an idea to solve a problem of different hardware development board with various software modules that enter more actively in the educational process. This paper focuses on the establishment of an educational device, which is compatible with multiple sensors, modules and interactive interfaces to merge different software platforms. A hardware module with built-in virtual personal assistant to help teach in the training of the digital generation will be presented. In addition, the device can also be compatible with platforms such as SAP HANA for additional system capabilities.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jinghui Yang AU - Yavor Stefanov AU - Zhe Li AU - Kesheng Wang PY - 2016/11 DA - 2016/11 TI - Applying Built-in Virtual Personal Assistant for Educational Equipment BT - 6th International Workshop of Advanced Manufacturing and Automation PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iwama-16.2016.4 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iwama-16.2016.4 ID - Yang2016/11 ER -