Conceptual Approach to Managing Technological Processes of Industrial IoT Workshop
- Pavel Drobintsev, Vsevolod Kotlyarov, Igor Chernorutsky, Nikita Voinov
- Corresponding Author
- Pavel Drobintsev
Available Online November 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iwama-16.2016.20How to use a DOI?
- net-centric control; technological process; industrial IoT system; reliability; multi-criteria optimization.
- Usage of industrial networks of Internet with net-centric control is the driving trend of the future material manufacturing of goods and services. The bright future of this approach is out of doubt provided these complex net-centric systems will function with high reliability. Such systems are characterized by complex multi-parameter operability modes controlled by a large number of criteria. This paper describes a solution to the problem of smart and reliable net-centric control of technological processes.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Pavel Drobintsev AU - Vsevolod Kotlyarov AU - Igor Chernorutsky AU - Nikita Voinov PY - 2016/11 DA - 2016/11 TI - Conceptual Approach to Managing Technological Processes of Industrial IoT Workshop BT - 6th International Workshop of Advanced Manufacturing and Automation PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iwama-16.2016.20 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iwama-16.2016.20 ID - Drobintsev2016/11 ER -