Multi-criteria Optimization of Electromechanical Modules: Part 1- PROMETHEE method
- Ina D. Nikolova, Dimitrinka S. Dahterova, Vanio D. Ivanov, Hirpa G. Lemu
- Corresponding Author
- Ina D. Nikolova
Available Online November 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iwama-16.2016.23How to use a DOI?
- optimization; multi-criteria optimization; PROMETHEE; electromechanical modules
- The paper presents a study conducted to make multi-criteria optimization of electromechanical modules with a goal of providing easier tools for decision-making involving complex decision parameters. The work is motivated upon understanding that the task of both designing electromechanical modules and selecting an appropriate electromechanical drive for concrete application are multivariate. This leads to the need for performing an optimization of the selected electromechanical modules. The work reported in the paper focuses on use of one of the methods in the area, i.e. PROMETHEE method, which has shown good results to find compromise solution of decision-making task under conflicting parameters.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ina D. Nikolova AU - Dimitrinka S. Dahterova AU - Vanio D. Ivanov AU - Hirpa G. Lemu PY - 2016/11 DA - 2016/11 TI - Multi-criteria Optimization of Electromechanical Modules: Part 1- PROMETHEE method BT - 6th International Workshop of Advanced Manufacturing and Automation PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iwama-16.2016.23 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iwama-16.2016.23 ID - Nikolova2016/11 ER -