Research on Manufacturing Processes and Dynamic Balance Test of Motorized Spindle Shaft
- Chilan Cai, Yafei He, Jian Wei, Ning Li, Hongfei Zhu
- Corresponding Author
- Chilan Cai
Available Online November 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iwama-16.2016.27How to use a DOI?
- structural analysis; manufacturing processes; heat treatment; CNC; dynamic balance
- The shaft is the core transmission part of the motorized spindle. Based on the mechanical performance requirements and assembly requirements with other parts, this paper did the structural analysis on the shaft, and developed a set of high efficient manufacturing processes, including processing steps, heat treatment technology and cutting tools selection, etc. This paper also verified the feasibility of these processes with real shaft processing, did the unbalance detection at the dynamic balancing machine, then reduced the dynamic unbalance with some improvement measures.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Chilan Cai AU - Yafei He AU - Jian Wei AU - Ning Li AU - Hongfei Zhu PY - 2016/11 DA - 2016/11 TI - Research on Manufacturing Processes and Dynamic Balance Test of Motorized Spindle Shaft BT - 6th International Workshop of Advanced Manufacturing and Automation PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iwama-16.2016.27 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iwama-16.2016.27 ID - Cai2016/11 ER -