Designs and Development of Engine Measurement System for Experiment Test
- Zongzheng Ma, Shaohua Dong, Qianzhu Zhang, Bobo Pan, Yan Huang
- Corresponding Author
- Zongzheng Ma
Available Online November 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iwama-16.2016.29How to use a DOI?
- data acquisition; engine experiment; hardware; software; design
- With the development of computer technology, data acquisition is more and more easily which can replace the manual recording process and improve the accuracy and efficiency of the data. So one experiment data acquisition system for the internal combustion (IC) engine was designed including the hardware and software system. And the hardware was completed based on the different sensor and sensor processing circuit, meanwhile, the software of the data acquisition system is realized based on VC++ platform. Then the real experiment was done using this system and accurate data was achieved based on the engine. It is proved by the experiment test that the measurement system can achieve engine cylinder pressure measure. So this data acquisition system is helpful to improve the understanding of the theoretical knowledge.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Zongzheng Ma AU - Shaohua Dong AU - Qianzhu Zhang AU - Bobo Pan AU - Yan Huang PY - 2016/11 DA - 2016/11 TI - Designs and Development of Engine Measurement System for Experiment Test BT - 6th International Workshop of Advanced Manufacturing and Automation PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iwama-16.2016.29 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iwama-16.2016.29 ID - Ma2016/11 ER -