Friction and Wear Characteristics of 30CrMnSi-LD10-CS Under Constant Pressure
- Jian Wu, Xu Li, Te Li, Deli Liu, Lanzhong Guo
- Corresponding Author
- Jian Wu
Available Online November 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iwama-16.2016.30How to use a DOI?
- 30CrMnSi-LD10-CS; Friction coefficient; Wear coefficient
- In order to investigate friction and wear characteristics of 30CrMnSi-LD10-CS friction pair, the friction and wear test rig was built to measure the friction torque and wear coefficient under low speed, and mathematical calculation was used to figure out the relationship between friction torque and wear coefficient. The results have shown that friction coefficient measured by the amount of wear increases with time, friction coefficient measured by torque decreases with time. The ratio of friction coefficient and wear coefficient of the designed friction pair has a certain logarithmic relationship with time.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jian Wu AU - Xu Li AU - Te Li AU - Deli Liu AU - Lanzhong Guo PY - 2016/11 DA - 2016/11 TI - Friction and Wear Characteristics of 30CrMnSi-LD10-CS Under Constant Pressure BT - 6th International Workshop of Advanced Manufacturing and Automation PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iwama-16.2016.30 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iwama-16.2016.30 ID - Wu2016/11 ER -