A Flocking Algorithm for Second-Order Multi-Agent Systems
- Yang Li, Jin Yuan, Xuemei Liu
- Corresponding Author
- Yang Li
Available Online November 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iwama-16.2016.31How to use a DOI?
- multi-agent system; flocking algorithm; potential function
- An effective flocking algorithm for multi-agent systems is presented. A type potential function is introduced for avoiding agents' inner collisions, and makes them formulate an -lattice pattern. The potential function creates a virtual force is only effective when the distance between two agents is beyond a safe region. With the presented flocking algorithm, agents match the same speed, and keep a certain distance from each other. Simulation results verify the effectiveness of the proposed algorithm.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yang Li AU - Jin Yuan AU - Xuemei Liu PY - 2016/11 DA - 2016/11 TI - A Flocking Algorithm for Second-Order Multi-Agent Systems BT - 6th International Workshop of Advanced Manufacturing and Automation PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iwama-16.2016.31 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iwama-16.2016.31 ID - Li2016/11 ER -